Come Dancing and enjoy lots of health benefits!
Want to learn to waltz like they do on Strictly? Instead of just admiring the dancers on the telly, why not join them! Studies show that dancing is so good for you. Here are some of the benefits (in case you needed reminding why all those Strictly contestants look so happy and fit!).
- Dancing can help you lose weight – you can burn around 400 calories an hour!
- Dancing improves the condition of your heart and lungs.
- Dancing increases muscular tone and strength
- Dancing reduces stress and can significantly improve your mood.
- Dancing helps you with your coordination and agility.
- Plus, you’re bound to make lots of new friends!
Come to Gartmore House and take your first steps in learning to dance on a couples dancing weekend (if you don’t have a dance partner, don’t worry – you don’t need one to attend!). All levels welcome. All you need is a pair of dance shoes and a willingness to give it a go! Your dance tutor is the lovely Teresa Mcclymont from Dance Time Scotland – she will take you through the steps to learn ballroom dancing, swing, country and modern Jive.Stay in a historic house in Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park, with accommodation and full board included. Have a look at https://bit.ly/dancingweekends for dates and more info on courses or give us a call on 01877 382 991.