The Craigmore Centre can accommodate groups of up to 120. As it is mainly bunk bed accommodation we find that the centre most appeals to schools (including school orchestras and choirs) and youth groups.
We provide accommodation on a full board basis and are happy to help with the planning of your stay to ensure that your aims are fully met. We also work with a number of partner organisations and are therefore able to deliver a packaged programme of activities to suit the needs of the group. This includes team building, activity holidays and outdoor adventure.
Main features of the Craigmore Centre
- Bunk bed accommodation in 16 rooms of varying sizes which sleep from 2 to 10 people. See floor plan for breakdown of individual rooms.
- All rooms are ensuite. For groups in excess of 120 in size, an additional 30 individuals can be accommodated in 10 non ensuite bedrooms.
- Centrally heated throughout.
- Access to each bedroom controlled by an electronic security system.
- Large conference hall that can seat up to 250 people. Ideal as an orchestra rehearsal venue, a meeting room or for a Ceilidh to bring your stay to an energetic and memorable conclusion.
- Break out rooms and leaders’ lounge.
- Large multi purpose sports hall.
- Tea/Coffee making facility for you to use throughout your stay.
- Fully disabled access throughout the Centre (Fully D.D.A. compliant).
To enquire about a group booking at the Craigmore Centre please contact our team:
Call 01877 382 991, email email@example.com or complete the online enquiry form.