The Craigmore Centre can accommodate groups of up to 120. As it is mainly bunk bed accommodation we find that the Centre most appeals to school (including school orchestras and choirs) and youth groups.
We provide accommodation on a full board basis and are happy to help with the planning of your stay to ensure that your aims are fully met. We also work with a number of partner organisations and are therefore able to deliver a packaged programme of activities to suit the needs of the group. This includes team building, activity holidays and outdoor adventure.
The main features of the Craigmore Centre are:-
- Bunk bed accommodation in 16 rooms of varying sizes which sleep from 2 to 10 people. (See floor plan in “Gallery” section, for breakdown of individual rooms.)
- All rooms are ensuite. (For groups in excess of 100 in size, an additional 20 individuals can be accommodated in 10 non ensuite bedrooms.)
- Centrally heated throughout.
- Access to each bedroom controlled by an electronic security system.
- Large conference hall that can seat up to 250 people. Ideal as an orchestra rehearsal venue, a meeting room or for a Ceilidh to bring your stay to an energetic and memorable conclusion.
- Break out rooms and leaders’ lounge.
- Large multi purpose sports hall.
- Tea/Coffee making facility for you to use throughout your stay.
- Fully disabled access throughout the Centre (Fully D.D.A. compliant.).
We offer groups the choice of two packages as follows:-
Our standard package includes:
- Full breakfast.
- 2 course lunch.
- 2 course evening meal.
- Tea & coffee, biscuits and supper items.
- All bed linen.
- Use of Sports Hall, Conference Hall and all break out rooms and lounges.
Our Budget package includes*:
- Continental breakfast.
- 1 course lunch.
- 2 course evening meal
- Use of Sports Hall, Conference Hall and all breakout rooms and lounges.
* Group brings their own tea, coffee, biscuits, supper supplies and all bed linen, assists at meal times including clearing tables and at the end of their stay ensure some basic housekeeping is carried out.